We’re Hiring an Intern Architect/Graphic Designer
Samsel Architects is a 14-person, design-focused architectural firm located in downtown Asheville, NC. Our firm has a long-term commitment to sustainable design as well as a legacy of design excellence in our region.
We are currently looking for a full-time Intern Architect/Graphic Designer to join our collaborative studio. The ideal candidate should have 1-4 years professional work experience.
- Producing renderings of architectural projects for marketing materials
- Creating proposals and other graphic materials for the purpose of obtaining architectural projects and award submissions
- Supporting architectural staff in the development of Construction Documents, including details, specifications and schedules
- Supporting architectural staff in the management of construction projects
- Proficiency in BIM CAD software, ArchiCAD preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite (and/or other architectural rendering programs)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong design and graphic abilities
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques
- Both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative/team environment
- A professional Architecture degree (or a related design degree) from an accredited college or university
- Hand drawing/illustration skills a bonus
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not accept or consider hardcopy materials. No phone calls please.