Samsel Architects is Hiring
We’re Hiring an Architect/Project Manager
Samsel Architects is currently looking for a full-time Architect / Project Manager to join our collaborative studio. The ideal candidate should have 10+ years professional work experience.
- Acting as project lead / primary client contact
- Managing of project fees and staff resources
- Coordinating with consultants
- Developing of Construction Documents
- Full involvement in projects from start up to close out
- Proficiency in BIM software (ArchiCAD preferred)
- Excellent rendering and graphic skills
- Proficiency in building science and sustainability
- Strong design skills for all phases of design
- Thrives in a collaborative studio environment
- A professional Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Hand drawing/illustration skills a bonus
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not accept or consider hard copy materials. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of merit and business need.
Samsel Architects is a 12-person, design-focused architectural firm located in downtown Asheville, NC. Our firm has a long-term commitment to sustainable design as well as a legacy of design excellence in our region.